Infocomm Certified Technology Specialist Courses
Free INFOCOMM CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (CTS) PREP COURSE - Online
This is an online prep course for the CTS exam. It is provided free of charge for those who are in areas where a CTS prep class is not available at this time. This is a complete online prep course and can be taken over a period of time. If you want, you can also purchase a hard bound or Kindle edition of the Exam Guide from Amazon. You must be registered for the IATSE/IATSE TTF/InfoComm Partnership in order to sign up for this free online course.
InfoComm Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) Prep Course - CLASSROOM
CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) exam. Through this course, you will hone in on the specific areas where you need to focus your study time. You will explore the CTS® exam format and review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting management activities. Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam.
- It is strongly recommended that students complete Essentials of AV Technology or pass the InfoComm-Recognized AV Technologist Test.
- Students needing extra preparation in AV math are recommended to take AV Math Online.
- A copy of the CTS Exam Guide is included.
- Identify the specific areas where you need to focus your study time.
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS exam. The CTS exam must be applied for, paid for, and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- Please refer to the CTS Candidate Handbook or infocomm.org/cts for details.
Local Union officers who'd like to bring a CTS Prep Class to your Local should contact Ben Adams.