Participant and Local Union Forms & Applications
Forms and applications needed to apply for courses and reimbursements are available on this page.
If you wish to apply for a calendared course, you must submit a Calendared Course Application to the IATSE Training Trust Fund office. Applications are only reviewed for calendared courses that have scheduled dates already listed.
- Certification Reimbursement
- Online Safety Courses
- InfoComm Registration
- OSHA 10/GES in New York | May 20 & 21
- OSHA 10/GES in Detroit | September 17 & 18
For Local Unions
These forms must be filled out and signed by an elected local union officer (e.g., president, secretary treasurer, BA) or the training coordinator.
- Train the Trainer: Teaching Techniques and Presentation Skills in San Francisco | April 8 & 9
- Train the Trainer: Teaching Techniques and Presentation Skills in Toronto, ON | June 10 & 11
- Train the Trainer: Teaching Techniques and Presentation Skills in Washington, DC | August 5 & 6
- Train the Trainer: Teaching Techniques and Presentation Skills in New York, NY | October 21 & 22
- Train the Trainer: Teaching Techniques Hotel Subsidy
- Supported Training
- OSHA 10/General Entertainment Safety © Curriculum
- AV Essentials © Curriculum
- Safety First! © Curriculum
- OSHA Training Institute Support - Local union officers should call us if interested in this program
How to fill out a form
All forms and applications are fillable PDF forms. Fillable PDF forms must be downloaded, saved to a folder or desktop, and filled out using a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please save your completely filled out form and attach the file when you email us. You can also print the form and fax or mail it to us. Required fields are outlined in red.