The Whole Hog 4 Console Training consists of a two-day, hands-on seminar designed to advance basic programming skills for real-world application. Advanced topics include effects engines, multi-part fixtures, pixel mapping, and more.
- Patch compound fixtures and dotted user notation
- Program complex components (effects, pixel maps, Live, Touch, Highlight, Lowlight, etc)
- Advanced Records
- Utilize Playback (scenes, playing back cues, understanding feedback, etc.)
- Utilize the Effects Engine
- Work with the Fixture Builder
- Create and use Keystroke Macros
DATES: October 18 & 19, 2017
LOCATION: Royal Farms Arena | Baltimore, MD
INSTRUCTOR: Joe Haller, Whole Hog Trainer for 13 Years, High End Systems
This course is made possible through the IATSE TTF Supported Course Program. If you are interested in this training, contact Local 19 for more information.