Level 1: Essential Skills
Are you new to the Eos family of consoles and ready to hit the ground running with your first show? Learn all the basics you will need to get started in our Essentials class. This class will give you a solid foundation with the Eos family of consoles and prepare you to grow your knowledge as you are ready. After completing the Level 1 class, you will be able to:
- Identify key elements of the console user interface and navigation
- Manage show files (save, edit, delete)
- Patch conventional and multi‐parameter fixtures
- Work with channels in Live mode
- Record, select, and delete groups
- Record, play, and delete a basic cue
- Record to, load, and clear submasters
- Create simple step‐based effects
- Understand the basics of working with a multi‐parameter device (introductory concepts).
DATES: August 30-31, 2017
LOCATION: Hollywood, CA
INSTRUCTOR: David Patrick, Light Board Programmer
This course is made possible through the IATSE TTF Supported Course Program. If you are interested in this training, contact Local 33 for more information.