This course has been designed using extensive research and testing to improve mastery and retention over the long-term. This comprehensive course is taught in a dynamic, hands-on way with industry-leading curriculum and content from the expert in occupational first aid training. This course provides the vital knowledge needed to respond to a medical emergency effectively and efficiently.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Act appropriately and effectively and sustain life until professional help arrives
- Prevent disease transmission
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness and injuries
DATE: March 25, 2018
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
INSTRUCTOR: National Safety Council
This course is made possible through the IATSE TTF Course Reimbursement Program. If you are interested in this training, contact Local 484 for more information.