Scenic Signwriting for Hollywood examines the basics of in-shop and on-location scenic signwriting for motion pictures and is designed to teach basic signwriting techniques to students who wish to specialize their skills in this historically important sub-craft of the Scenic Paint department.
- Basic computer sign design: weeding and applications
- Large format signage: pouncing
- Hand lettering: including brushes and brush care
- Introduction to aging techniques
- Assembling a professional motion picture signwriter's kit
DATE: November 3, 2018
LOCATION: Fort Lauderdale, FL
INSTRUCTOR: Billy Schwartz
This course is made possible through the IATSE TTF Course Reimbursement Program. If you are interested in this training, contact Local 477 for more information.