The training consists of a two-day, hands-on seminar designed to advance basic programming skills for real-world application. Advanced topics include effects engines, multi-part fixtures, pixel mapping, and more.
- Console layout
- Patch fixtures
- Basic programming (pallets, groups, pages)
- Program complex components (effects, pixel maps, Live, Touch, Highlight, Lowlight, etc)
- Utilize Playback (scenes, playing back cues, understanding feedback, etc.)
- Utilize the Effects Engine
- Work with the Fixture Builder
- Create and use Keystroke Macros
DATES: June 20-21, 2018
LOCATION: Royal Farms Arena | Baltimore, MD
INSTRUCTOR: Joe Haller, Whole Hog Trainer for 13 Years, High End Systems
This course is made possible through the IATSE TTF Course Reimbursement Program. If you are interested in this training, contact Local 19 for more information.