- Review of the OSHA aerial lift standard 1926.453 and ANSI 92.2-2001
- Hazards associated in the operation of aerial lifts
- Inspection of aerial lifts
- Use and limitations of aerial lifts
- Hands-on review
- Written and skills test
- Fall protection for scissor and boom lifts
DATE: June 3, 2018
LOCATION: Albuquerque, NM
INSTRUCTOR: Risk Management Solutions, Inc.
This course is made possible through the IATSE TTF Course Reimbursement Program. If you are interested in this training, contact Local 480 for more information.