This multi-day course is for experienced riggers looking to expand their knowledge and skill set. The course focuses on topics that are important to becoming a more knowledgeable and experience Lead and Head Rigger. This course is eligible for ETCP Renewal credits for already certified technicians.
- Introduction into the OSHA and ANSI Standards that apply to the Rigging Aspect of our Industry.
- Review of Responsibilities of Up and Down and Head Riggers
- Introduction to the Four Styles of Rigging
- Introduction of unit of measurements and conversions
- Introduction into Load Charts, Bridles and Vectors, Weights and Forces
- Presentation of Hardware, Equipment, Labels, Rating, Use, Abuse and Inspection
DATES: August 7-8, 2018
LOCATION: Portland, OR
INSTRUCTOR: Colin Peters, ETCP Recognized Trainer
This course is made possible through the IATSE TTF Course Reimbursement Program. If you are interested in this training, contact Local 488 for more information.