Our operator training courses will educate you on the skills to work safely and more efficiently while in compliance with OSHA and provincial regulations.
- Responsibilities as a user and operator
- Conducting a pre-start inspection
- Conducting a wokrplace inspection
- Various types of equipment
- Preventing accidents and identifying hazards in operation
DATE: September 7, 2018
LOCATION: Davie, FL
INSTRUCTORS: Pete Perez, Sunbelt Certified Trainer
This course is made possible through the IATSE TTF Course Reimbursement Program. If you are interested in this training, contact Local 477 for more information.