MPTV introductory wardrobe training in continuity, etiquette, and set skills.
- Background preparation and prefits
- Basic familiarity with how a costume shop on a movie or television show is set up and run with an overview of fittings, period film background set-up, organization, and stock
- Background holding and set-up
- Background check-in and wrap: skins and casting
- Basic tools and etiquette for a costumer on set
- Timecards and time books
- Call sheets
- On-set Continuity
- Writing up
DATES: February 16 & 17, 2017
LOCATION: Pittsburgh, PA
INSTRUCTORS: Martha Smith, Local 764
This course is made possible through the IATSE TTF Supported Course Program. If you are interested in this training, contact Local 489 for more information.