IATSE/IATSE TTF/InfoComm Partnership
We're happy to announce that the IATSE Training Trust Fund has entered into a partnership with InfoComm International and IATSE to continue to provide InfoComm benefits and membership to all IATSE workers. IATSE workers can learn more about membership benefits and register here.
COURSES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE TTF
- AV Essentials: AV Essentials is a four day, hands on classroom course that is part of the InfoComm/IATSE Live Event Technician Certificate. The course is designed for IATSE workers who want to become audiovisual technicians.
- InfoComm Certified Specialist Prep Course: CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) exam. This course is available online and in the classroom.
INFOCOMM MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Membership: InfoComm members receive many benefits including free and discounted training and seminars, free event and trade show admittance, networking opportunities, tools, and resources for AV professionals. For more information about InfoComm, click here.
- Free Online Education Resources: Quick Start to the AV Industry Online, Essentials of AV Technology Online, AV Technologist Test, and CTS Prep Online.
- Recognized AV Tech: The InfoComm Recognized AV Technologist Certificate Program offers a way for AV professionals to get entry-level technical knowledge. This certificate is not a certification, but employers in the industry look upon those with the recognition as having a baseline of common knowledge and vocabulary. Those who wish to earn a certificate can take the three classes and test online for free through the IATSE/IATSE TTF/InfoComm partnership. For more information about the certificate program, click here.
- CTS Certification: A Certified Technology Specialist is a recognized certification for experienced AV workers. The course is three days long, and there is no cost for qualified students for materials or to attend. For more information about CTS certficiation, click here.