Do You Know About the InfoComm Partnership?
The IATSE Training Trust Fund's partnership with InfoComm International and IATSE has provided over 900+ IATSE workers with InfoComm benefits and membership. Learn more about the partnership and register here to access free show floor access to all InfoComm trade shows around the world including InfoComm 2016!
InfoComm16 is coming to the Las Vegas Convention Center June 4-10. This is the largest professional AV trade show in North America, featuring the latest technologies for audio, video, display, projection, lighting and staging, digital signage, conferencing, digital content creation, networking, signal distribution, and much more.
INFOCOMM MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Membership: InfoComm members receive many benefits including free and discounted training and seminars, free event and trade show admittance, networking opportunities, tools, and resources for AV professionals. For more information about InfoComm, click here.
- Free Online Education Resources: Quick Start to the AV Industry Online, Essentials of AV Technology Online, AV Technologist Test, and CTS Prep Online.
- Recognized AV Tech: The InfoComm Recognized AV Technologist Certificate Program offers a way for AV professionals to get entry-level technical knowledge.
- CTS Certification: A Certified Technology Specialist is a recognized certification for experienced AV workers. The course is three days long, and there is no cost for qualified students for materials or to attend.
COURSES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE TTF
- AV Essentials: AV Essentials is a four day, hands on classroom course that is part of the InfoComm/IATSE Live Event Technician Certificate. The course is designed for IATSE workers who want to become audiovisual technicians.
- InfoComm Certified Specialist Prep Course: CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) exam. This course is available online and in the classroom.